The mission of the Cane Ridge Academy of Law is to provide an integrated project-based curriculum giving students the knowledge, skills, and attitudes necessary for success in their post-secondary education experiences and in law-related careers.
The Academy of Law strives to provide every student with:
1. Knowledge and skills needed to enter law occupations
2. Leadership and academic skills
3. Access to scholarships and career opportunities
4. Career-related activities such as mock trials, field trips and skills competition
5. Work-based learning opportunities.